11/2/12

NaNoWriMo: Day 2

So...  It's day two of NaNoWriMo.  For my fellow writers participating in this event, how are y'all faring?  Are you alive?

I have a feeling I will be pretty sick of my novel before I finish it.  Writing over 1,600 words a day just to keep up with an average quota is exhausting.

But it is also satisfying.  I really don't know what I'm going to do when I get to the parts I haven't planned out yet.  I have written an outline [you really should be proud of me], but not a very thorough one I'm afraid.  So it should be interesting, to say the least.

To survive this ordeal, I have been listening to a steady diet of Braveheart.  I swear that music turns me into a writing machine!  It is just so beautiful and full of inspiration.  Enya has been very beneficial, as well.  I'm also planning on drinking lots of caffeine.

I probably won't be writing much tomorrow, seeing as I have the SAT test.  Not looking forward to that much, but hoping I'll do well.

In the meantime, NaNo-ers, good luck!  Keep the coffee cups full and your pens writing.

-Newsie

No comments:

Post a Comment