8/23/12

The Hobbit and Les Miserables

And this is the post in which I flood you with pictures of the two movies I am most excited to see when they come out!  I'm more excited about these than Catching Fire, so that should say something...

The Hobbit:







Les Misérables:

Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean

Samantha Barks as Eponine

Russell Crowe and Hugh Jackman

Helena Bonham Carter

Anne Hathaway

Amanda Seyfried and Eddie Redmayne

On set


Les Misérables

I have decided I'm going to go see these two on opening night, at midnight.  Anyone care to join me?

-The Newsie




4 comments:

  1. Hurrah for awesome movies!!!! I will! I will! You're gonna have to drive me though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, I will drive you. :) We ARE going no matter what!

      Delete
  2. I want to join you but I can't :( But oh my goodness you two have a blast!!!!! When do they come out?!?!?! I'm actually terrified to see the Hobbit, it better not disapoint me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I want you to come!! Ugh. They come out in December...
      And yes, the Hobbit had better not disappoint! But considering as it's a two-movie thing for one book, I would think it safe to say it'll be good.

      Delete